Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Veritable Who's Who

Remember how when you read Of Mice and Men last year you had all that trouble juggling a dozen or so characters over the course of a couple hundred pages?

Welcome to Maycomb County, and the first four chapters of To Kill a Mockingbird. You'll be expected to identify (and compile a list of) the following individuals: Scout (Jean Louise) Finch, Jem (Jeremy Atticus) Finch, Dill (Charles Baker) Harris, Boo (Arthur) Radley, Atticus Finch, Alexandra Finch, John Hale Finch, Calpurnia, Mrs. Henry Lafayette Dubose, Miss Rachel Haverford, Mr. Radley, Mr. Conner, Miss Stephanie Crawford, Mr. Nathan Radley, Miss Caroline Fisher, Miss Maudie Atkinson, Walter Cunningham, Mr. Walter Cunningham, Miss Blount, Little Chuck Little, and Burris Ewell. You'll also need to be aware of the Haverford, Cunningham, and Ewell families as a whole.

I love and miss you all, and wish I was there with you. Be nice to Julio.

5 comments:

AshleyR said...

Mr. Thompson did you watch the movie version of that book? The ending got me pretty sad. I mean I knew he was going to die and all, but they didn't have to make it THAT depressing.

katelyn schaich. said...

I agree with Ashley

:/

mariela said...

hahah, suckaz.

Burt said...

Everyone in Mr. Thompson's class last year saw that movie..
And I actually thought it was pretty funny the way they killed him *raises flame shield*

But when he died in the book it was sad :'[

Lorita said...

yeah, I agree with Ashley too. It was really depressing.